Dec 18, 2010

"Wrecking My Journal"

Do I have to say more.....Just wreck it on your own creative way....I'm started with the creative way, because I'm  still have to get used of the "wrecking"of a book. Normally you handle it with care,  at least I do, and I think that's the only thing I handle with care :P So here my first attempt. To be continued.... >.<


Tsja, moet ik nog meer zeggen, vernietig je boek op je eigen creatieve manier, waar ik dus mee begonnen ben,want ik moet nog steeds wennen aan het kapotmaken van een boek. Vooral omdat je er normaal gesproken voorzichtig mee omgaat, althans ik, en dat is ook het enige voorwerp volgens mij waar ik voorzichtig mee omga :P Dus hier mijn eerste poging....Wordt vervolgd........


                                       
Before...





After...:P


No comments: