Nov 19, 2011

Cupcake bags

via luxurylaunches
I love cupcakes, muffins, ok i love all the sweets, so you understand that i love this bag from Judith Leiber!!
I saw the bag the first time when i watched SATC about 3 years ago.
I've got one problem,..it's way to expensive :P ($7972,-) I think it's a waste of time to put this bag on my wishlist for my birthday, haha. If you don't have the money for the bag, you can also buy a keychain ;)

Ik ben gek op cupcakes, muffins, ok ik ben gek op alle zoetigheid, dus je snapt ook wel dat ik deze tas van Judith Leiber echt supergaaf vind! Ik zag de tad voor het eerst in de SATC film, 3 jaar geleden. Ik heb alleen een probleempje, hij is veel te duur :P ($7972,-) Ik denk dan ook dat het tijdverspilling is om deze tas op mijn verlanglijstje voor mijn verjaardag te zetten, haha.
Als je geen geld hebt voor de tas, kan je altijd nog een sleutelhanger kopen ;)
via juicy.mashkulture

Cupcake keychain...lovely! ($ 295,-)
via fashionfuss

via viecouture



No comments: