Dec 27, 2011

DIY Kawaii cookies


What do you need: 

 - chocolate writing icing 
- a bunch of cookies (homemade or bought :P ) 
- a lot of fun and patient ;)

Kawaii heart
Wat heb je nodig:

-chocolade stiften
- een stapel koekjes (zelfgemaakt of zelfgekocht :P )
- veel lol en geduld ; )

Bake or buy the cookies / Bak of koop de koekjes....

Use the icings.../ gebruik de stiften....


Tadaaaaah! 
I never used these icings before, but it was fun to do!! My daughter and i had the same amount of cookies, but he had so much fun, she used the most of them :P
I will definately use these chocolate markers to cuten up more cookies and other food, i have to admit, i thought it was easier, so i hope they will look a little bit prettier next time ;) 

Kawaii heart

Ik had de stiften nog nooit gebruikt, maar het was erg leuk om te doen!! mijn dochter en ik hadden evenvel koekjes, maar ze vond het zo leuk, dat ze merendeels heeft ingepikt :P
Ik ga deze stiften zeker vaker gebruiken om koekjes en ander eten nog schattig te maken, ik moet wel toegeven dat het lastiger was dan verwacht, dus ik hoop dat ze er volgende keer ietsje beter uit zien ;)

The kawaii cookies of my princess!! De kawaii koekjes van mijn prinses!! 
KAWAII!!! ♥_♥

3 comments:

CC said...

Oh wow, those cookies look really nice! So long we haven't talked! how are you. I just recently got addicted to polymer clay and have been making creations :)

I just noticed you got an etsy shop :3
Hopefully my dad would let me purchase something from your shop. Good WORK!!

Sandra said...

it's so cute I bet is was just as yummy XD

Maleikie said...

@ Sandra, yes your right :P

@ Wings, thank you!!