Apr 18, 2012

Dip dyed hair



I really want to do something else with my hair, how about a dip dye? 
what should i do, i really need some advice! please leave a comment ;) Thanx! 
I love the1st one with the pink dip (but without the blue gloss)
And i love the rainbow one, but i don't have the guts for it :P 
See the diy below...
XxX

Kawaii heart

ik wil echt wat anders doen met mijn haar, wat vind je van een verf dip?
Wat zal ik doen, ik zou wat advies erg fijn vinden! Laat een bericht achter ;) Tnx! 
Ik vind de 1e echt supergaaf (maar dan zonder de blauwe glans) 
En ik vind de regenboogdip echt supergaaf, maar daar heb ik het lef niet voor :P 
Zie de tutorial hieronder..
XxX




via pinterest.com





2 comments:

Taylala said...

I want to do this to my hair too! I have blonde hair and I want to dye the tips pink or something similar. I just need the guts to do it!

Drea ♪ said...

That is so cool! XD
The first pic is nice *o*