Apr 6, 2012

Hello Kitty toiletpaper

Would you use it? = ^ o ^ = 


While i was waiting for the bus, my eyes spotted this toiletpaper in front of a shop, i really wanted to share it with you :P I 
even considered to take the next bus so i could take the next bus, but i really had to go to work :s 
When i came home after work, my mother bought it for me already, and gave it to my hub when he picked up our daughter at her place, haha! Thanks mom! 
Do they sell it at your country too? Let me know ;) 

Kawaii heart
Zou jij het gebruiken? = ^ o ^ =
Terwijl ik op de bus wachtte, zag ik dit toiletpapier buiten voor de Kruidvat staan en ik moest dit natuurlijk met jullie delen :P Ik was zelfs aan het twijfelen of ik de volgende bus zou nemen, zodat ik het toiletpapier kon kopen, maar ik moest echt naar mijn werk :s 
Toen ik thuis kwam van werk bleek dat mijn moeder het al had gekocht voor me en aan mijn vriend meegegeven toen hij onze dochter ophaalde bij haar thuis, haha! Dank je wel mam! 
Verkopen ze het ook nog ergens anders? Laat het me weten ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WISH they sold this in the US

Taylala said...

I've not seen this anywhere! It would be awesome if they sold it by me.

Maleikie said...

Where do you live Taylala?