Jul 24, 2011

Cute craft: costumize your own sweet heart earrings ♥


Now on my ETSY customized sweet heart earrings.
Choose your own taste of a sweet heart earring!!
 You can choose two styles (no.1/2) and your preferences of a earring with or without a rhinestone.
You can also let me know, which colours you like for the inside & outside!
On top of the heart will be a little plastic crystal bead.
Have fun!!
P.s. If you don't want to buy via ETSY, just send me an mail via chunkylicious@hotmail.nl
and i will send you a picture of the colours you can choose.



Nu in mijn ETSY customized sweet heart oorbellen.
Kies je eigen smaak sweet heart oorbel!!
Je kan kiezen uit 2 stijlen (nr.1/2) en je voorkeur voor met of zonder steentje erop.
Ook kan je me laten weten, welke kleuren je wilt voor de binnen & buitenkant!
Boven op het hartje zit een kleine plastic kristallen kraal.
Veel plezier!

P.s Als je niet via ETSY wilt kopen, kan je me ook een mail sturen naar chunkylicious@hotmail.nl en ik stuur je een foto met de kleuren die je kan kiezen.




More crafts @ my ETSY






No comments: